X Close
Online Enquiry
Name *
Phone *
Email *
* Required fields

Contact Us


1/21 Sanger Street



(02) 6033 2488



0417 672 496

0447 304 490



(02) 6033 5555





Notice Vacate


When it comes time for a tenant to end the tenancy agreement and leave the property (either a fixed term or a month-by-month tenancy), it is your responsibility to give the landlord written notice that you wish to vacate.


Providing written notice is compulsory and tenants are advised to use Corowa Rutherglen Real Estate Pty Ltd's Notice to Vacate Form, this can be done by Clicking here to Download.


Different notice periods are required dependant upon the circumstances, the form offers some assistance in this area, however if you are unsure please feel free to contact the office on (02) 6033 2488.


In the event that you are wanting to break your Lease, you are advised to contact the office to discuss your options and break fees that maybe applicable to you.